giovedì 15 luglio 2010

It's time for shooting...


Hello to all dear readers, as promised and as I mentioned yesterday, daily uploading photos of the shooting, and in fact I'm here! :)
Today I propose that other series of shots, and taking advantage of the fact that I have several photos to upload yet, today I will dedicate a few outfits ...
I accept tips, reviews, and oh let me know what you think!
A kiss to all
xxx

Buongiorno a tutti cari lettori , come promesso e come ho già accennato ieri, giorno per giorno caricherò le foto dello shooting, e di fatti eccomi qui! :)
Oggi vi propongo quest'altra serie di scatti, e approfittando del fatto che ho diverse foto ancora da caricare, oggi mi dedicherò a qualche outfit...
Accetto consigli, opinioni, bhè fatemi sapere cosa ne pensate!
Un bacio a tutti
xxx




16 commenti:

  1. Hi! :) Thnk you for follow us.
    I've liked your blog and the way you show your outfits! very cool.

    This dress is so cute.

    J.

    lesdemoisellesenpose.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  2. Che meraviglia queste foto cara...bellissima *_*

    RispondiElimina
  3. HI MARY!!!
    LOOOVED THE FLORAL DRESS!!!
    YOU LOOK AWESOME!!
    LOVE FROM NY
    CAMMY!!!!

    RispondiElimina
  4. your outfit is pretty :-)

    www.me-lellow.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  5. thanks for your comment
    the dress is really beautiful!
    :)
    kiss

    RispondiElimina
  6. Thank you very much!!! :) Domani caricherò altre foto, moltoo moltoo particolari ;)

    RispondiElimina
  7. your dress is amazing!
    thank you for following us
    :)
    byee

    RispondiElimina
  8. Those florals are great!
    Thanks for your comment on my blog :)

    http://pagesixxx.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  9. grazie della visita al blog. Mi piace il tuo blog, belle le foto postate oggi!
    ti seguo.
    buona serata!
    simona
    www.thestylehelp.blogspot.com

    RispondiElimina
  10. che bellissimo vestito *_*
    se ti va passa nel mio posterous :)

    :)

    RispondiElimina
  11. interesting photos. like the dress.


    I'm gonna follow you too. :) hope you'll visit me sometimes. :)

    RispondiElimina